PERROS LIFE by Polidoro Lucas Gabriel
Via Credaro, 18 - 23017 Morbegno (SO)
Tax Code: PLDLSG78A22Z600U
VAT number: 00888080140
Perros Life and conditions of sale:
BILLING: For each order processed Perros Life issues a receipt; it is possible to request a regular invoice at the same time as the order is created. It will be the Customer's responsibility to correctly provide the relevant data with their tax code for the regular issuance of the tax document. Without the indication of the Fiscal Code it will not be possible to proceed with the issue of the invoice, so, in this case, a regular receipt will be issued. Once the receipt has been issued, it will no longer be possible to transform it into an invoice.
PRICES AND VAT: The prices indicated on the website are expressed in Euros and include VAT at the rates established by the laws in force.
SHIPPING: Perros Life uses the following services for shipping:
- BRT (DPD) Express Courier with delivery in 24/48 working hours depending on the area.
- GLS Express Courier with delivery in 24/48 working hours depending on the area.
- Crono postal service: a cheaper shipment, with delivery times between 72 and 96 working hours.
Shipments to Venice and the smaller islands will be forwarded through Crono Express (delivery in 24-48 working hours) in order to avoid further surcharges requested by the courier for these locations.
If the customer has an agreement with a shipper, he can use the latter upon agreement with Perros Life, purchasing with collection at our office. The shipping costs also in this case are charged to the customer.
In case of shipments outside the national territory, customs fees will be charged to the customer.
PAYMENT: Orders can be paid by postepay, bank transfer or paypal.
- For payments by bank transfer, the Customer will be responsible for making the payment in favor of Perros Life, to the bank details provided by Perros Life. Bank transfers from countries outside the Eurozone must first be agreed with Perros Life and an increase of € 9.50 is still applied to them linked to the costs of the banking transaction.
- For payments with Paypal, the Customer will be redirected to the Paypal page, where he can complete the procedure in complete safety. For payments released from the order procedure, the Customer will receive an email from the Paypal website, with the relative payment request, in which he will follow the instructions given to be able to pay through his personal account, or will enter the data safely of your credit card to complete the payment procedure.
Payments by bank transfer received outside the Euro Zone (for which please ask Perros Life for authorization) will incur an increase of € 9.50 (bank transaction cost).
WARRANTY: All the products in this price list have the manufacturer's legal warranty; the guarantee does not in any case include on-site technical intervention, the execution of the guarantee is provided at our production site.
- Your data will be processed in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and tax obligations, as well as to allow effective management of financial and commercial relationships; this treatment will take place for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes. The data will be processed through the use of suitable tools and procedures to ensure its security and confidentiality and can be carried out both on paper and with the aid of electronic tools. With regard to the data that we are obliged to know, in order to comply with legal obligations, failure to provide them by you makes it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, within the limits in which such data are necessary for the execution of the same; while for the data that we are not obliged to know, their failure to obtain will be evaluated by us from time to time, and will determine the consequent decisions related to the importance for us of the data requested and not provided by you.
- Your data will not be disclosed.
- The personal data provided may be communicated to the subjects whose communication of your personal data is necessary or is in any case functional to the management of the existing contractual relationship, and in particular:
- - Subjects to whom the right to access them is recognized by specific provisions of law or secondary or community legislation;
- - Financial Administration, Social Security and Welfare Bodies, Public Safety Authorities;
- - Delivery agencies, transporters, freight forwarders or other entities for ancillary services to the supply;
- - Companies and professional bodies for fraud control and credit recovery;
- - Financial and credit institutions;
- - Insurance companies;
- - Software and Hardware maintainers;
- - Consultants and freelancers registered in the appropriate category registers with the sole purpose of carrying out the economic activity in compliance with current legislation.
- In relation to your personal data, you can exercise all the rights provided for by art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, by contacting our company directly which is the "data controller" and whose personal data are shown in the header of this letter.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: The Customer who for any reason is not satisfied with the purchase made, has the right to withdraw from the stipulated contract, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 working days from the day of their receipt. Although not required by law, in order to improve the service, an explanatory note of the reason for the withdrawal is welcome. The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending to the supplier's address (Perros Life di Polidoro Lucas Gabriel: via Credaro, 18 - 23017 Morbegno (SO) - tel. 345.1394380 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org) within the deadline. , of a written communication by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt; notwithstanding the provisions of the LEGISLATIVE DECREE 21 February 2014, n. 21 - Implementation of Directive 2011/83 / EU on consumer rights: the communication can be sent within the same term also by telegram or e-mail (email@example.com). Prepaid orders with Paypal system which have not been followed by the shipment of the goods at the customer's will, and for which cancellation and consequent reimbursement is requested, will be fully refunded.
- If the goods have been delivered, the consumer is required at his own expense to return it or to make it available to the supplier or the person designated by him, within 14 working days from the date of communication of withdrawal from the contract, subject to written indication of the modality of the chosen return; in the absence of the above, the return will be deemed to have been made by postal service (registered mail). Under penalty of ineffectiveness of the right of withdrawal, all items must be provided with adequate packaging and any manuals, without any lack. If the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal in accordance with the above, the supplier will refund the sums already paid no later than 14 days from the date on which he became aware of the consumer's exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- PACKAGING: The standard packaging of the ordered material is that provided by Perros Life.
- RETURN OF MATERIALS: The return is free to our address, this excludes liability for transport although entrusted to couriers of clear reputation and ISO 9000 certified; the material always travels at the customer's own risk. If the return occurs due to non-conformities of the product attributable to Perros Life, the customer will ship the goods at his own expense with Pacco Celere 3 mode: Perros Life will reimburse these expenses up to a maximum amount of 10.00 Euros by issuing a shopping voucher that the customer can use in a later purchase.
- DISPUTES: In the event of disputes that cannot be resolved directly or through arbitration, the only competent court is that of Sondrio.
- REVIEW: Users of this website may send comments, communications, suggestions, questions or other information on the sole condition that they do not have the following contents: illegal, obscene, offensive, threatening or defamatory, advertising and commercial, viruses, political campaigns, letters chain, spam, and in general all those that violate privacy and cause damage to third parties. Perros Life reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or correct such content.
- If you have read a comment that goes against the aforementioned rules, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the product that is the subject of the comment so that we can take action on it.